A list of 11 things I stared at today
1. A Sony Playstation signed by F1 racing driver Rubens Barrichello.
2. A victorian typewriter with upper case letters only.
3. Queen’s Victoria Golden Jubilee commemorative wallpaper.
4. A tortoise teapot.
5. An art noveau earthenware green billy goat.
6. A Jimi Hendrix Experience tape.
7. A Pixiephone child’s phonograph.
8. The most beautiful Spirograph kit in the world.
9. An electric violin with a glittered bow.
10. A tye-dye 78rpm 1962 record.
11. A Lynyrd Skynyrd tape.
Oh how I love the National Museum of Scotland.
Actually, how I love museums. Too much.